نام: 1.jpg نمایش: 53 اندازه: 37.7 کیلو بایت

So…. I’ve been busy lately finishing up some intense work on the main title for the new FOX show Almost Human and tonight is the second episode of the series!

Working on this sequence was both fun and challenging but as always, it was great to part of another cool project! We used After Effects along with 3DS Max and even some Element 3D to create many of the shots. Originally the title sequence was going to be shorter but it evolved into a longer montage about the show. We ended up working on about 10 shots that were edited together with footage from the show to help tell the story.

I’ll try to create a more detailed video breakdown soon, but here are some still frames of some of my favorites.

نام: 2.jpg نمایش: 52 اندازه: 44.2 کیلو بایت

This digital Iris was created by filming a real eye with a Canon 5DM3. Then I used several 3D layers to add depth to the vein network as the camera passes through into the Main Title.

نام: 3.jpg نمایش: 50 اندازه: 66.2 کیلو بایت

This room was created in 3DS max with help from the Video Copilot modelling team via Stefan & Alex. I compositied in After Effects with the Z-pass to add depth of field. The shot included some really cool high-tech screens as well as detailed medical equipment from the future! Luckily we had a render farm because this shot took about 8 minutes per frame to render.

نام: 4.jpg نمایش: 47 اندازه: 37.2 کیلو بایت

This gun model was created in 3Ds Max and imported into After Effects with Element 3D for precise animation & lighting.

نام: 6.jpg نمایش: 51 اندازه: 43.6 کیلو بایت

This hand shot was rendered in entirely in Element 3D from a high quality hand model. The digital circuits were created in After Effects and mapped to the hand using a second copy of Element 3D on top of the original to give it a glowing effect.

نام: 7.jpg نمایش: 44 اندازه: 38.2 کیلو بایت

Another E3D shot of the camera flying over the police badge.

Be sure to check out the show tonight!

VideoCopilot.net